Many people make the mistake of taking their cat to a pet groomer. Unlike dogs, cats aren’t really fond of groomers. Their fur is pretty elegant and not suitable for grooming, yet many pet owners decide to get their cats groomed.
Take a look at this collection of cat grooming mistakes – yeah, we agree they look awful!
1. Is that why cats don’t trust their hoomans easily?
2. She will not forgive the groomer and her hooman ever!
3. Can you please explain what were you trying to do!
4. Did you see a cat that managed to not kill the groomer?
5. I knew you were jealous of me.
6. Do you find me amusing now?
7. Don’t you ever take me back to that dumb groomer or I will kill him!
8. This cat is totally reviewing his decision to take in his hooman. Maybe he will reconsider it if it happens again.
9. You could have asked me to give you kittens instead of doing that to me. What will you do out of it now?
10. Even I can’t recognize myself.
Read these characteristics which almost all cat lovers have in common:
INTROVERTED AND SENSITIVE
It’s the nature of cats that they are not friends with everybody, and the same trait can be seen in their owners too. Usually, they live alone and are happy with their independent lifestyle. They are introverts but are comfortable hanging around with other people. However, they would need some me-time to relax and recharge.
CAT LOVERS LEAN TO LEFT
It has been observed that people with liberal political leanings prefer cats over dogs. You might be a liberal dog lover or a conservative cat owner; if you’re a liberal, you love cats and vice versa.
CAT OWNERS ARE OPEN-MINDED
Five traits – conscientiousness, neuroticism, extraversion, agreeableness, and openness are often seen in most cat lovers. As compared to dog owners, people who have cats as pets are more open and therefore, have greater artistic creativity.
Just like their pets, cat lovers seek attention from people around them. They like to be the centre of all conversations. At times, cat owners rely on their pets for emotional support.
THEY RESPECT CATS MORE THAN ANYONE
Cat people respect cats more than humans, in general. The saddest sight for a cat lover is to see the animal on the streets without a home. Cat lovers are often seen making a special effort to rescue or rehabilitate homeless cats.