Many people think living alone is scary and lonely, however it’s actually a liberating experience. In fact, everyone should get to experience the quiet serenity and all the goodness of being alone at least for a couple of months.
Living alone means you can do whatever you want, and you don’t need to follow up the rules for your roommate or your family. Therefore, you can dance around in your underwear, talk to yourself like a crazy person, listen to music as loud as you want, it’s simply the most liberating thing you’ll ever experience.
In addition, there are few health benefits of living alone such as it improves concentration, boosts creativity, improves relationships, makes you more productive, makes you more empathetic. The following pointers will help you embrace your newfound solitude and find fulfillment from a word from verywell.
Having roommates can be a great experience as well. However, leaving alone can help you reconnect with yourself and learn more about the things that increase your own happiness. In addition, this way will make you take the step into the real world as an independent adult, with some serious healthy benefits.
Here are 10 illustrations that present that living alone is the best:
1. Drink your coffee, juice, wine or whatever you prefer in the morning without clothes on you. In fact, you can wear pretty much anything or nothing.
2. Spend the whole day in bed.
3. Your bed is your shelter. Through the whole day!
4. Read book in underwear. You are at home alone!
5. Drink your healthy tea or coffee in bed whenever you want.
6. You don’t even have to shower with closed doors.
7. Cook and eat in comfy clothes.
8. There are no rules. You set up the rules.
9. Your kitchen may also be your living room. Literally.
10. Do chores whenever you feel like doing so.
Living alone has so many advantages. In other words, you can do anything you want.