Apple cider vinegar is a miraculous tonic, which offers amazing benefits for your body. Despite the massive health benefits, you can use apple cider vinegar even for weight loss.
The consumption of a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar daily improves the metabolism and suppresses your appetite, which serves to increase weight loss. Moreover, it lowers blood sugar levels by slowing the digestive process.
Despite using apple cider vinegar for weight loss, it has numerous other health benefits:
- Its potent antibacterial and antiviral properties fight E. Coli, treat food poisoning, and eliminates 95 percent of the viruses.
- It lowers fasting blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Its regular use has been found to improve PCOS symptoms and balance the hormones.
- It lowers blood sugar and insulin levels by slowing the digestive process.
- A few tablespoons before a meal help with insulin sensitivity;
- A standard ACV routine brings down awful cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
- It additionally brings down the diastolic and systolic weights, as the enzymes it contains constrict blood vessels.
Therefore, you should include the apple cider vinegar into your daily diet, in order to reap all the benefits it offers. You can combine it with olive oil, as a salad dressing, or you can simply mix it into the water and drink it.
The perfect amount for weight loss is 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) per day, taking more than this isn’t recommended. Additionally, remember that when purchasing your apple cider vinegar, you should search for a raw, unprocessed, unfiltered and organic one.
Also, despite the fact that refined and clear vinegar looks much better, you should know that it has been processed and artificially flavored. Therefore, always pick the unfiltered and unprocessed one that still contains a dim substance on the base of the container.
Lastly, it is the process of fermentation, producing catalysts and live microorganisms, which makes the apple juice vinegar so advantageous for our wellbeing.