Among the many healthy products out there, nothing does the trick quite as ginger does. Ginger is a both beneficial and natural treatment that has a very long history of use in various forms.
In fact, ginger has powerful medicinal properties that are able to cure migraines, inflammation, and everything in between in no time. Thanks to its antioxidant content ginger is a great addition to every diet and remedy out there.
Thanks to its high content in these antioxidants: gingerols, beta-carotene, capsaicin, caffeic acid, curcumin, and salicylate. Ginger is also abundant in many other healthy compounds, such as carbohydrates, potassium, calcium, fiber, iron, and vitamin B6.
Here are some of the best health benefits that ginger offers:
- Treats Digestive Problems
- Cures Nausea
- Fights off Inflammation
- Relieves Pain
- Cold and Flu Prevention
Here’s how to brew your ginger ale recipe:
- 2 cups ginger, peeled and chopped
- Raw honey
- 2 limes, juiced
- A little sparkling water
- 4 cups water
- Lime wedge for garnish
- At first, you should boil 4 glasses of water in a pot. Next, add ginger to the pot and reduce to a medium-low heat, let ginger sit for 5 minutes.
- Set the pot aside and strain well. Now, combine 1 part of ginger water with 3 parts of sparkling water, optionally you can add in a few ice cubes.
- Lastly don’t forget to add raw honey or lime juice to sweeten the remedy. Serve and enjoy.