Could you imagine that placing a single ice cube on the back of your head will help cure many illnesses? Also, it is been proven that this certain system improves the flow of energy and will make you look younger and full of energy.
Still, for optimal results, you have to find the exact location of the pressure point. The specific point is located right where your head and neck unite. The technique is also known as Feng Fu, which is common in Chinese acupuncture.
To perform this, lie down on your stomach and place an ice cube directly on the Feng Fu spot. Leave the ice cube there for about 20 minutes, just make sure to secure it, with a scarf or a bandage that it doesn’t fall off.
Perform the treatment 2 times per day, in the morning before you consume anything, and in the evening before going to bed. Don’t worry you can’t catch a cold with this method. Remember to repeat this procedure regularly, while taking a break every 2 to 3 days.
The unusual thing is that at the beginning you may feel cold, but after 30-40 seconds you’ll feel the heat at the point. Also, the first few days you may experience a feeling of euphoria, due to the release of endorphins into the bloodstream.
Benefits of placing an ice cube at this point on your head:
- Improves sleep
- Excellent mood and general vitality
- Proper work of the digestive tract
- Say goodbye to colds (use to decrease high body temperature)
- Relieves headaches, toothaches, and pains in the joints
Always apply this treatment when dealing with the following diseases:
- Respiratory diseases
- Dysfunctions of the thyroid gland
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Acute, gastrointestinal, and sexually transmitted infections
- Neurological disorders and degenerative alterations in the spine
- Hypotension, arthritis, and hypertension
- Cellulite (especially at the beginning)
- Bronchial asthma
- Disorders of the menstrual cycle and endocrine infertility
- Difficulties with gastrointestinal tract, obesity, and malnutrition
- Psycho-emotional disorders, chronic fatigue, stress, depression, and insomnia
Avoid this treatment if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker, epilepsy or schizophrenia.
Keep in mind that Feng Fu point doesn’t heal every condition, it simply restores the body and provides a strong impulse to life.