Adopting an animal is a kind deed!
Not all animals get to live their best lives, some are living in the shelter and waiting for their loved ones to come adopt them. Some are neglected by their owners while some are wandering in the streets. These animals are full of love and deserve to be loved. Today, we have a compilation of 23 animals who were rescued by their humans and have shown some amazing transformations. So, scroll down and have fun!
1. “My first boy Charlie was abused and starved so badly that he was really scared of everything. Now he is the biggest love bug and will follow me around the house. He is still scared of strangers sometimes, but we are working on it!”
2. From wandering in the streets to napping in the sheets:
She felt at home in just 24 hours.
3. “My good boy, Sawyer. This is the day I found him in the middle of a country road, covered in fleas, and ears full of ticks. Like ticks on top of ticks. The vet guessed he was 5 weeks old. Now he’s about 3 years old and is an amazing ranch dog and the best buddy.”
We can clearly see the confidence in his personality.
4. “This is our handsome boy Cayde. 8 years as a farm dog, discarded at the shelter underweight, and covered in embedded grass seeds. He had a partially torn cruciate ligament and a nasty cough, from inhaling seeds, that has never subsided. We’ve had him for almost 2 years now and love him infinitely.”
Nothing compares to that beautiful smile!
5. “These brothers were found walking together down a highway in Puerto Rico, scruffy and abandoned. We weren’t really looking to get a dog (let alone 2), but after spending just a few minutes with these cute faces, how could we not keep them forever? Meet Mario and Luigi!”
You did not choose them, they chose you!
6. “From a scared puppy at his third shelter that they called ‘Justin,’ to a healthy, happy brother of 2, that we named Marvin. He’s a very good boy.”
From looking scared to looking handsome, Marvin has made it to his forever home.
7. “Charlie was dumped at my vet clinic at 5 weeks old with fleas and an upper respiratory infection. Here he is a year later.”
What a beautiful transformation!
8. “Just sent off our first foster to his forever home! Been such a rewarding experience!”
9. “Here’s my brand new pup named Rory! We saved him just yesterday, he certainly seems happy to be home.”
10. “Max was beaten so badly that he’s mostly blind and we’ve still got a long way to go. Now he’s home with me and I’m so excited to have the best partner in crime!”