There are actually some people who mistake cats for being somewhat selfish, but the truth is that cats truly have hearts of gold.
Our kitties care so much and are always right there for the ones they love.
If you somehow still doubt that, then take a look at these 20 cats that will surely prove you completely wrong.
1. These two young cats decided to become bodyguards
2. This cat is very nice to hug when you’re sleeping
3. A very patient partner playing ’The Prince and the Princess”
4. Two old, dear friends
5. A true friend will always say yes to holding your hand
6. He’s always ready to play a prank with you
7. True adventure seekers
8. The role of proud parents!
9. The very best nanny ever
10. A kitten doesn’t leave his friend — not even in the bathroom
11. Taking their friendship to a whole new level
12. A young artist’s assistant is completely indispensable to the creative process
13. Whilst the captain’s deputy just keeps the ship in working order
14. The most patient cat in the world
15. The dream-catcher
16. A very devoted audience
17. Improve your reading experience while holding a cat
18. Is the perfect partner for a game of chess
19. True friendship knows absolutely no bounds
20. You should always love you cat, the way your cat already loves you!
Read these characteristics which almost all cat lovers have in common:
INTROVERTED AND SENSITIVE
It’s the nature of cats that they are not friends with everybody, and the same trait can be seen in their owners too. Usually, they live alone and are happy with their independent lifestyle. They are introverts but are comfortable hanging around with other people. However, they would need some me-time to relax and recharge.
CAT LOVERS LEAN TO LEFT
It has been observed that people with liberal political leanings prefer cats over dogs. You might be a liberal dog lover or a conservative cat owner; if you’re a liberal, you love cats and vice versa.
CAT OWNERS ARE OPEN-MINDED
Five traits – conscientiousness, neuroticism, extraversion, agreeableness, and openness are often seen in most cat lovers. As compared to dog owners, people who have cats as pets are more open and therefore, have greater artistic creativity.
Just like their pets, cat lovers seek attention from people around them. They like to be the centre of all conversations. At times, cat owners rely on their pets for emotional support.
THEY RESPECT CATS MORE THAN ANYONE
Cat people respect cats more than humans, in general. The saddest sight for a cat lover is to see the animal on the streets without a home. Cat lovers are often seen making a special effort to rescue or rehabilitate homeless cats.