Bananas are one of the most popular fruits in the world, extremely healthy and abundant in nutrients and antioxidants. Also, they provide one of the highest amounts of potassium among all foods.
The consumption of two bananas daily supplies the body with a huge dose of antioxidants. Moreover, these nutrient-packed fruits improve health, lower the risk of various diseases, and fight against cancerous cells in the body.
Here’s why you should eat two ripe bananas every day for 30 days:
1. Improve brain function, due to the high potassium levels which keeps you more alert, while magnesium helps to focus.
2. Balance your hormones, because bananas contain a high level of potassium and B6 vitamins.
3. Prevent brain disorders, the high magnesium levels help the conversion of fatty acids into DHA. Thus lowers the risks of neurological disorders such as ADHD and Alzheimer’s disease, plus B-vitamins prevent Parkinson’s disease.
4. Enhance memory, because of high levels of tryptophan, potassium, and magnesium.
5. Improve heart health, since bananas are low sodium foods, and are abundant in potassium, fiber, vitamin C, and B6.
6. Treat heartburn, as fiber promotes digestion, and potassium decreases the stomach acidity.
7. Improve blood health, since the high iron content will prevent anemia and retain the blood healthy, including the B6 vitamin which aids with the production of white blood cells.
8. Lower blood pressure, the low sodium and high potassium, makes them a great dietary choice.
9. Help you give up smoking, as they are a powerful combination of potassium, magnesium and vitamin B6 it prevents nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
10. Fight depression, containing a high level of tryptophan it converts the serotonin and helps to alleviate symptoms of depression.
11. Cure hangovers, due to high levels of electrolyte it relieves symptoms of a hangover.
12. Treat constipation, because high fiber levels help the normalization of bowel movements.
13. Treat stomach ulcers, hence bananas contain sitoindosides, it prevents and heals ulcers.
14. Strengthen the bones, understanding that these fruits boost the absorption of calcium.
15. Fight illness, bananas provide cell protection against free radicals, thus helps in heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and muscular and tissue degeneration.
16. Energize the body, due to the high fiber levels, and the three natural sugars fructose, glucose, and sucrose.
17. Stimulate weight loss, since bananas are low in calories, but rich in fiber are helping to feel more full and keep cravings at bay.